Managing Feelings in 2020

We're in February already and I've started work on the next Spingere (my music project) album. But, one recently I found a leaflet given to children in my son's year at school. It inspired this short EP of tunes and was an example of striking while the iron is hot, or at least luke warm.

Almost everything on the EP is played on six string bass, with the help of a looper pedal and other effects. It was all done at my kitchen table and put up on Bandcamp before I could change my mind.

Meanwhile, my daughter and I drove to Devon to pick up the painting by Lisa Fletcher, which will be the new album's cover. So now I have no excuse not to get on with it. More on that, hopefully, soon.

So, give Managing Feelings a try. You can download it, for free, from here.


Comments

Popular Posts