Lots of Wills and Johnny

Some music news. The collaboration with Johnny Love and Will Willard is bearing fruit. You can hear some of the new stuff here or on my MySpace page.I'm feeling inspired and enjoying the (good) restrictions of working with others very much. And talking of working with others, the new look invigorated Bridge Street will be getting together very soon to plan some rehearsals and, I hope, gigs. My goal is to have us on a stage, in front of an audience in the next few months.

Also, I've been listening to Soundingfall by the Cloudland Blue Quartet recently and hope to write a review really soon. It's great stuff. Intelligent lyrics and good tunes. I'm very hard on lyrics, which is why I hardly ever write them anymore. But CBQ (aka David Reilly) gets it right every time.

Comments

Popular Posts