New Album News

After a frightening week relating to the dayjob I have almost relaxed back to where I was. The most obvious ongoing project at the moment (aside from learning to be a father of two) is the album I'm making with John Marcell in Texas. I've never been to Texas, although I'd love to one day, but through the amazing powers of the interweb we've been able to send files containing music and collaborate in a way that wouldn't have been possible a few years ago. Well, it would have been possible but only with a large budget and a long time on the dial-up modem.

So far we have about half an hour of basic tracks with much backward and forwarding of material to come and then some expert mixing (not from me, obviously).

It's an album I've wanted to make since I got to know John and I'm keen to hear how it will end up.

Comments

Toyin O. said…
Good luck with the album.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

Popular Posts