Defenceless under the night/Our world in stupor lies

I had intended a long and thrilling blog entry. But it's getting late and I've been working on dayjob paperwork for the last two days and my mind is frazzled.

I do have time for a few quick things though. Firstly could you all go out and read a WH Auden poem sometimes soon please? This year is the centenary of his birth and if you needed an excuse to read and enjoy some of his work, this is it.

Secondly, in this week away from the day job I've done some musical work, other than practising. I had some thoughts about the last track of the new album, which was OK, but not exactly what I'd wanted. The thoughts suggested not just remix but a complete reworking and I found... no, made the time to do this. I'm very happy with the results. It's much less tuneful but, goodness me, does it rock (OK, not rock strictly but there isn't really another word).

Sleep is closing in. J is house/dog sitting for her mum and the cat and I are missing her terribly. She'll be back soon.

Lastly, I love this Lloyds TSB advert.



Goodnight. Back soon.

Comments

Popular Posts