Head of steam

Another Soul Beaver rehearsal today. I suspect everyone was a little tired because the energy levels felt low and there was a sense of relief when we finished. Despite that we played well and built up a good head of steam for the last hour. I was just good to play again.

The bad news is that we have a gig this Friday and I'm coming down with a cold. The first one in a long time. The good news is that my new mystery instrument should be arriving soon.

In the rest of the world there is a sense of things about to becoming new. Freya is now three months old and taking on a personality of her own. J is looking better than ever and proving to be a fabulous mum. The dayjob, musical projects and all the other parts of my life are on the edge of change. I can feel it.

Comments

Popular Posts