Turning point

I've been house-sitting this week so a little out of touch with the regular world. Nothing musical has been worked out, although there is a gig on the horizon. I'm now itching to get playing, for all sorts of reasons.

I had some photographs on display at a local arts festival and even made a sale - which was a pleasant surprise. The online photographic group I belong to met up at the exhibition and traded stories and ideas. So many creative people doing wonderful work. Outside the exhibition were an ever changing line up of middle aged men playing rock music. Of course, that's what I do too, so I can't judge.

This week was a turning point though. Big things are in the wind and although they may not come to anything I want to record that this was the week when (possibly) everything changed.

Comments

Popular Posts