Past the point

Had a wonderful weekend with pals in Wolverhampton. I took Freya with me and we showed them what life with a two year old can be like. We got out into the fresh air, saw animals of the feathered and curly tailed variety and enjoyed the hospitality of out friends. I didn't take the laptop which meant I've fallen slightly behind on the novel but at least I've passed the half way mark.

Should be days away form announcing the date of the first trio gig. Because of the novel writing challenge I have almost no time for any other musicking (besides practising) this month. Rather than being annoying this s helping me re-charge the musical batteries.

And despite some top notch advice from people who know about these things and whom I greatly admire, my bloody cough is still here. Grrr. Cough.

Comments

Popular Posts