Six days

Three pints of Guiness, lame rapping and some energetic ska, not to mention the company of friends. That was the 'stag night'. The lame rapping wasn't me by the way, it was the support to the Drug Squad, who played original ska music until the early hours. The best man wasn't feeling well so he missed out. I very nearly missed out too after a long day's shopping in Oxford (very hot, so many people). I wish I'd had the camera with me during the day as town was buzzing with music, colour and every accent from around the world.

For anyone interested, I can't seem to make the 'Government Bans Smiling' link work. The story was about new regulations on British Passport photographs. No more smiling, it seems. Have you known anyone who did smile in their passport picture though?

Comments

Popular Posts