Sunday: the day of Paperwork (just for one day)

[Early afternoon]

I'm in for a full day of paperwork relating to the day job. iTunes has just thrown up the Bonzo Dog Band's 'Re-cycled Vinyl Blues' which feels highly prophetic of unimaginative sampling and the dreaded Stars on 45 tunes. Or was that all a nasty dream? Then, just to wake me up I get 'Gortex Weather Report' by the Shining. Full on screaming wonderfulness.

[Many hours later]

Having seen little of J today expect a hunched figure digging through the garden (treasure found: a bib, a pound coin and some netting) and after no practicing all weekend I am now ready for bed. Paperwork... yuck. I hate the stuff. But listen, iTunes just brought me David Bowie's 'Heroes' as a last song. "You, you can be mean. And I, I'll drink all the time..." Ah yes. That is that. Zzzzzzzzz

Comments

Popular Posts