Paperwork 2

Well it's twenty to midnight and I've finished the paperwork for the dayjob.

It's been fun putting my 'with attitude' playlist on headphones and bouncing around on the chair at the kitchen table to:

NWA - Straight outta Compton (and a song about the Police)
The Tubes - White punks on dope
Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet
CSS - Artbitch
Elvis Costello - 13 steps lead down
Jenny Owens Young - What the f**k was I thinking (hey, my mum could be reading this)
Neil Young - lots and lots
Gary Willis - Cartoon Fetish
and for that matter iTunes tells me I've listened to around 50 songs tonight, including Tasmin Little's new free album.

About three songs from the end I noticed I was singing along - which is always a dodgy choice when lovely wife and child are sleeping upstairs.

Don't go near the coffee. Don't go near the coffee. Don't... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

Popular Posts