Pop



It's been a while, hasn't it.

A new tune is at the Spingere site and progress on the new album has come on a pace, in part due to fresh inspiration and in part due to some good old hard work. The new tune featured was alive recording, but it now has vocals (long planned and written) as well as beats. I won't say drums, because that's not what they are.

In the non-music world I've been contemplating change. Yesterday, for a change, I took my 12 year old nephew to London. We had dougnuts in Harrods, watched a 3D movie at the IMAX cinema and enjoyed the bonkers crush of the Apple Store on Regents Street.

I'm looking forward to rehearsing the 'difficult' tunes in the Bridge Street canon this week.

Featured pictures this week include the view from the train window on the way home, and a selection of treats at the IMAX.

Comments

Popular Posts