How to sell a double bass

I've been having more fun with sad people trying to defraud me under the (very loose) disguise of buying my double bass. Here is a recent e-conversation. Original spellings have been retained.

Them: DAER SELLER seller how are u doing hope all is cool i am intresting in buying ur(3/4 double bass )am from spain but now am in holland. and now plz i will like to no the total amount it will cost ok. so i will tell my the company i used in spain to be able to do pick up ok. so plz i will like to no ur amount and i will like to no the condition of this ur it ok. so plz and i will pay u buy check or money order. but 1st let me have the total amoumt okay? plz get back to me as soon as u get my mail. regard kelly..

Me: Can you write in English please?

Them: Good, thanx for the immediate reply, it really means alot to us, as a matter of fact we are interested in the purchase of this item and we will be willingly to make the .as well i have a shipping company that will handle this for me, they are located in in the spain, so i will be making the payment through cashier check and i will include the shipping cost in the check, so you will help to transfer the shipping fund as soon as the check clears for immediate pick up.payment as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts