Music News: Part 3. Spingere.

My mostly solo Spingere project has been on hold for a while. I have been working on my touch guitar technique, which is getting to be more rewarding thanks to the Touch Guitar Circle. This instrument is slowly gaining ground in the wider world. Here's the promo for the TGC.


I’ve also been writing down ideas and making demos. I can never tell if a new project is going to be an EP or a full album since it depends on my levels of self-confidence. So, I can confidently say the new release will be one of those two formats.


New for this season will be a return to direct recording, rather than multi-tracking and tons of digital manipulation. Learning to play these pieces, using just a small selection of pedals, has been a challenge, but an enjoyable one. It also increases the chances of me playing this stuff live.


Comments

Popular Posts