Trypod - All Songs Considered

Every few days I’m posting about a podcast that I listen to and that I’d recommend you trying out.



I started listening to All Songs… a long time ago. I enjoyed discovering new music from a different perspective and the show has helped me find a range of new (to me) artists. The magic comes form the two main hosts, Bob Boilen and Robin Hilton and their enthusiasm for new music. The only downside for me is that I’ve become less enamored of the music featured on the podcast and find myself doing the unforgivable; skipping tracks.  I suspect this is part of the whole experience of getting older and listening to less predictable music. All Songs Considered is still well worth your time though. Find out about it here: http://www.npr.org/sections/allsongs/

Comments

Popular Posts