Lists

I was going to bring some much needed trivia to the blog with news of my cutlery (don't worry, it's coming) but before I had a chance I was tagged. So here are the answers to some fascinating questions.

Four jobs I've had:
Banker
Suit salesman
Singer
English Teacher

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Three colours: Blue
Lost in Translation
Sideways
The Philadelphia Story


Four places I've lived:

Slough
Vicenza
Frankfurt
Aylesbury

Four TV shows I love:
The Simpsons
Rhoda
Frasier
Any music documentary

Four places I've vacationed:
Florence
Ravello
Paris
Ullapool


Four of my favorite dishes:
Cheese and chive pie
Peanut butter sandwich
Anything Italian and veggy
Onion tart with goat's cheese

Four sites I visit daily:
DGM Live
BBC News
Postcards from the yellow room
Its your turn


Four places I would rather be right now:
In a Parisian cafe (preferably the one in Three Colours: Blue)
In Borders' Cafe, Oxford
On stage playing exciting music
Anywhere (although NYC would be cool) with my wife

Comments

fjl said…
Hi Will. Well chosen places you'd rather be.

Popular Posts